QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

美国专业直饮净水器森乐全屋净水系统
查看: 3180|回复: 0

[新闻/评论] 美国AO Smith 收购Water-Right拓展中央净水渠道

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-4-11 11:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
美国 A.O. Smith收购了Water-Right公司。收购总价1.07亿美金现金。# G$ X- ^  O% P
Water-Right主要做家用中央净水及中央软水和商用产品目前是美国家居连锁Lowe’s的独家净水产品供应商。2018年营业收入达8700万美金。目前拥有90名员工。
7 k4 W4 }$ u+ ?9 M( j& E/ F7 }4 b
$ k0 f2 k/ b; A' S' ^$ @+ n+ ~7 c# U% l0 V! g2 m/ A! m
A.O. Smith acquiring Appleton-based Water-RightExpands water treatment offerings to wholesale, dealer channels
9 d! k; @7 r% {  q1 t4 k8 `2 Y7 N
2 O  Y9 v/ C+ t% t2 h$ kMilwaukee-based A.O. Smith Corp. has acquired Appleton-based Water-Right Inc. for $107 million in cash.
4 A2 U3 k+ ~! ]4 k; D3 W; T4 F( Z8 m
Known for its boilers and water heaters in North America, A.O. Smith pushed into the North American water treatment market in 2016 with the acquisition of Aquasana, a filtration company, and added Hague, a water softening company in 2017. The company has primarily offered its products through retail channels, including a line of offerings at Lowe’s stores that launched in August 2018.
$ \0 L, ^3 ?9 I" O5 T- t! j6 _( E+ ]2 u# k/ T
The acquisition, which closed Monday, includes all Water-Right subsidiaries, real estate and Mineral-Right Inc., its sister company. Water-Right provides a line of residential and commercial water treatment products and systems for a wide variety of applications, including problem well water.6 V) U( B& j# Q" v
+ u5 `5 B* b: N1 X) N# j, O
“The acquisition of Water-Right squarely supports A. O. Smith’s growth trajectory in water treatment and enables A. O. Smith to expand beyond its strong presence in the direct-to-consumer and retail spaces with Water-Right’s capabilities in the wholesale and independent water quality dealer channels,” said Kevin Wheeler, president and CEO of A.O. Smith.8 S" j3 }% l1 o$ m# s# y: e
. N. b5 ~; h7 \
Sales in the North American water treatment business have grown from $18 million in 2016 to $87 million last year. Prior to the Water-Right deal, the company said it expected sales to grow another 35% to 40% in 2019 as the company benefits from a full year as the exclusive water treatment supplier to Lowe’s home improvement stores.
# {% j3 ?) ?5 D5 m7 ~6 l5 a
% l5 T# V. E7 J& J: U7 j6 V/ ~Water-Right will add around $60 million in annual sales and 90 employees to the company’s water treatment business.
- v- y; P# \- t
8 o5 B# K2 i% w" K+ l* D3 U$ H/ L5 O) ^Kurt Gruett, Guy Gruett and Greg Gruett will continue to lead the businesses. Water-Right offices will remain in Appleton and Mineral-Right will remain in Phillipsburg, Kansas, A.O. Smith said. Glenn Gruett, Water-Right founder, will continue to provide insight and business counsel.
4 _5 ~1 A# k  ]2 y2 C( L
% A6 A+ K- }$ y“We’re honored and excited that the business founded and nurtured by my father and expanded by my brothers and me is finding a long-term future home with A. O. Smith, an innovative and global leader in water technology,” said Kurt Gruett, Water-Right president. “We’re confident that A. O. Smith – with its global capabilities and manufacturing expertise – will be able to take Water-Right and its family of products to the next level.”, m; O: }3 M2 ^7 C1 N' ]' n2 I0 Y
6 b0 c" {) L. s1 [4 B9 f
https://www.biztimes.com/2019/in ... -based-water-right/
0 H4 E  ^0 Z" T3 k- b
* P* R: i- v+ R  I) B1 f, ^! A
& Y4 ]1 j4 b5 D9 d6 U6 ~6 U3 I0 t, g- w$ V
1 i) j  m, E- F4 ^5 X+ i

B2 _2 @; \9 i( h

% C8 c- P1 H: }1 k! L% T- f
$ g& o2 H5 o5 E8 P' w8 C
% b- |# l* `/ l+ I& _) a; b

2 C! @# D" B" R5 M4 p/ n
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|水易网[水处理技术论坛] ( 京ICP备05078561号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 16:09 , Processed in 0.096289 second(s), 17 queries .